Friday, September 2, 2011

Hey remember....

Hey remember when I use to blog?? It was a year ago! Well somethings happened.

1) I got pregnant and lost the baby when I was 14 weeks ago. It sucked.

2) I got pregnant like 8 weeks after that. Sweet

3) Found out I had gallstones... painful.

4) Had a baby 3 months early and spent those months live in the NICU.

5) Got my gallbladder removed

6) Met some awesome people in the NICU.

7) Got sweet baby #2 home

8) Quarantined at home so #2 does not get sick.

WOW... during the time #7 was going on... I thought WHY DID I NOT BLOG ABOUT THIS?!?!?! WHY WHY WHY... I really wished I had. So I will pick up blogging again... because dang it is FUN. And it will be fun to relive the past 3 months and share awesome things with people... more so than FB or Pintrest witch are both fun in there own ways.

xoxox,
leah

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Remember how you still have my Snuggies for Seniors button up?

I am glad to hear from you and your gallstone-less bladder.

 
Blog Design by April Showers