Sunday, May 16, 2010

I really did fall off the earth!

Yeah but i found my way back.

Update:

still alive -check
still in utah - check
still in school -check
made all As last semester -check
read other peoples blog -half a check
biology homework - half a check
watching tv -check
doing fun things with my family -check
writing blog - no check
making wax - no check
facebook -check


It is funny how things change. I have pretty much lost interest in blogging and all the glitter that comes with it. I don't know, it just doesn't appeal to me. =( I am still alive and did not die or been hurt in a terrible accident.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I as just thinking about you yesterday. I hope you're still coming to the CBC!

Unknown said...

I miss you!

Jordan said...

Get back on the wagon girl! What am I going to do with all my "free time" if you don't blog???

 
Blog Design by April Showers