Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Scentsy Anyone??

Dear Scentsy

I love you too! I really do I love this stuff so much!!!! What is it?? Well Its Wax blocks that you break and melt in these CUTE warmers that they sell. I love MOST of the Scents they sell and guess what??? I don't sell it. But my friend Jenny does!! Yep that stuff is awesome! So awesome that I am going to her Party on Friday night at 7pm and she said I could invite all my blog friends and that we can give them something if they show up!!! Don't you love free stuff just for hanging out with people you don't know!?!?! Yep thats right If Jenny did not invite you to her party and you show up with me even if you don't order something I will give you a PRIZE!!! But WAIT I don't live in Utah but I want to order stuff!! FEAR NOT just send an email or and tell her you are my friend and I will BUY you a BAR of your favorite scent!! I know, I know I am toooo kind. But that is how I roll!! So take a look at her web site and let me know what you think! Before I go I must share some of my favorite scents. OOOO wait before I do that Guess what August 10% off most burners and scents because they are making room for the new catalog next month!! SO EXCITING. NOW here are my favorite scents In no order, just the order I think of them in. I will limit it to 10 and put a star if it is being discontinued.

1. Home Sweet Home
2. Beach
3. Verbena Berry *
4. Toasted Apple Butter*
5. Pomegranate Orange *
6. Thunderstom
7. Cranberry Mango
8. Enchanted Mist
9. Blueberry Cheesecake*
10. Sweet Pea



Scentsy Favorites Pictures, Images and Photos

scentsy Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

It looks great, but I'm unemployed...sniff, sniff...

Kristina P. said...

I don't even really know what Scentsy is. This just continues to my perpetuate my bad Mormon label.

Jen's Main St. Gems said...

Hey Leah- Thanks for saying such great things about Scentsy. My open house is open to anyone! If you come and I don't know you, just tell me you are a friend of Leah's and I will give you a FREE Car Candle.

Also, anyone who books to host a party with me will receive a FREE plug-in! Wahoo! (This is a great option for those who are short on funds). :0)

Kristina P., visit my website www.scentsy.com/snowcottage to discover Scentsy. After you see them, you won't ever want to use candles again. Scentsy has warmers that plug in and work off of a light bulb and in the top tray you melt your deliously aromatic wax. It's safer than candles, safe around children and animals and the scents last a long time. There are over 85 scents to choose from. Let me know if you have questions or want more info.

Thanks all! I hope I have the chance to meet several of you Friday night.

--Jenny Martineau
Scentsy Certified Consultant

JennyMac said...

Wow..I had not even heard of this! Looks very fun.

Kerri said...

I actually ordered my first Scentsy from Jenny Sunday night. But i didn't get any of your favorite scents. I ordered 6 scents and a warmer and Kailee ordered 3 scents and a warmer. I can't wait to try it out!

 
Blog Design by April Showers