Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A is for Award!

So as all of you know I am pretty awesome, Its why you come here! And you also know that I have been given a few awards and that I have not given them out... I know I AM SUCH A LOSER!!!! But we know that. So here I will give out some of my awards because I am cool and want to share a few cool blogs with you!!



And the "I give a good blog award" goes to.......... Shanna over at Three Men and a little Lady! I love Shanna she is so stinking funny. FUNNY.... She is almost a pediatric dentist... still got a few more class or hours or something. Anybody who wants to be a Dentist let alone a pediatric one... must have some balls and she does. She does give a good blog so go check her out!!



Next we have my newest award "The Super Comment Panda Award" I know Kristina P thinks she should get it, but she probably got 5 of them today so she can say its from me too.... But I have a few winners for this because They pretty much comment on my blog all the time... And they are:

Erin at inkObessions She is pretty dang awesome.... As we all know, do I even have to go post a link to my love letter to her... NO

And Little Ms. Blogger, who does not have a "real" name.. Not only does she comment on my blog always, but responds to each of the comments left on her blog.. I love knowing that she reads and cares about what i think!!

So there you have it!!! Congratulations to all that won this time... I am sure I will do another one in a few more weeks or months.... But I do love all my readers and care what you think.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Congrats on your award!

And I don't want to ruin the surprise, but can someone say "temple calendar?" Yay for you!!

Ron said...

First, I want to CONGRATULATE you on receiving these awards!!

Much deserved, Leah!

I've seen that first award on a few other blogs and LOVE the graphics - what a COOL-LOOKING award!

And second, I want to say that I'm very happy that we've met. Not only do I enjoy your posts, but your wonderfully witty comments as well, so thank you!

Shanana said...

That IS the best award! I have to admit, I was so jealous of that one on your sidebar. Thanks for passing it on!

Leah Rubin said...

Very cool-- you know how happy I am for you, because we Leahs are fan-bound-together, and we recognize good blog when we see it!

You've been doing a great job, and I love the blogs you bestowed awards on, too! Thanks for the tips! =^)

Little Ms Blogger said...

Thank you for the award and thank you for not presenting this in front of Kayne West so I can have my moment to shine....

I'm a bit behind on things and will be catching up and proudly display this award.....

Thanks again...

p.s. My real name is Little Ms Blogger :-)

 
Blog Design by April Showers