Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's a good thing!

Dear People with Diabetes....

Guess what? I am doing a charity walk-a-thon for you on Saturday! Go me!! Me, Hub, son and some friends... one actually has the diabetes are going up to Salt Lake EARLY Saturday morning to do this. Aren't you proud of me?? My friend Rebecca told me all about it and got me super excited to do it! We even have a team that Rebecca's sister is the captain of! And we are in #9 place as far as which team has raised the most money!!! So I will post a link, maybe you can come or even start your own team. So some details: registrations is at 8:30 AM at This is the Place Park and you walk thru the park and over to the zoo. So what a great way to spend your day, helping the people with diabetes, trip to the zoo, food, and a gift bag... You can't beat that!! So CLICK HERE for more info about the walk-a-thon and to see if they are doing one in your area!

Have a Great Tuesday
Leah

1 comment:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

This is really cool of you to do. I did an epilepsy walk in May and it was such a great and fun thing to do! I think it was a 5K and it went by in no time because there was a big group of us.

 
Blog Design by April Showers