Tuesday, July 21, 2009

baby, baby, baby!!

Dear Prego's

Good Luck! hahahahaha. I just wanted to write a quick little blog about all the people in my life having a baby. Mainly my next door neighbor. Guess what her water broke like an hour ago and she is on her way to the hospital to have a baby. I am glad this happened. I was really really really really worried that The baby would come super quick and She would call me and ask for help delivering the baby. This is a HUGE fear of mine. So glad that did not happen. I hope she got to the hospital Ok... If she is on the News for having the baby in the car I will blog about it. I like my friend and neighbor a lot She is funny, smart, a good mom, and just super nice. She is so awesome I made her one of these



A stinkin cute diaper cake made with 82 size 2 diapers. I LOVE IT and so did she. Oh my friend has a name... Leanne... But anyways Leanne loved it and excited to have #3 coming and we can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl. SO MUCH FUN.

I have another friend Stef... who had a baby but nobody called me to tell me if she actually had said baby and all the stats. I have great friends. She will not be getting a diaper cake. I am not sure what I will give her since I don't know if she had the baby. We will see. And my friend Sherry is like a month away from having a baby so we won't even talk about that since she probably angry that everybody else is going into labor and its hot........ It should be noted that Stef and Sher both have son's the same age as mine.... Sher had hers in Aug, Me in Sept, and Stef in October.

Gosh I love babies.

Leah

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

This was before your time on my blog, but I actually did a post about how babies scare me.

Cute cake though!

Oh, and I don't know when I will be at the market on Saturday. My husband has to take his cousin to the airport and doesn't know what time yet.

rychelle said...

unlike the cold-hearted kristina, i LOVE babies! :)

La La La Leah said...

Update: she is at the hospital and no baby yet. Baby was not born in the car! Good times. Kristina: don't you have to deal and touch babies in your line of work or NO? Rychelle: Welcome to the blog. And I do make diaper cakes for $$$ if anybody needs one.

Kerri said...

I love babies too? How can you not! I can't wait to see Stefs baby today. I wrapped her gift all cute. I'm hoping Leanne had her baby by now! If not I feel really sorry for her.

AiringMyLaundry said...

That diaper cake is awesome.

I like babies but I don't like how they keep me from sleep.

Jordan said...

Isn't it about your turn again???

 
Blog Design by April Showers