Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I have been called out =(

Dear Kristina P.

Thanks for calling me out on my blog... YOU SUCK.   She is mad at me because I did not want to go to her bloggers lunch... and now I am organizing a bloggers play date...  I am pretty sure she hates me now.    I feel bad, but I just started blogging and I only had like a weeks notice.  I did not want to be that girl that just started blogging and people don't know me or care. =(  I have low self esteem.    The Bloggers play date, may not even happen nobody had replied, its to soon to tell.  I hope we can still be pals!  I think you are so funny and wonderful, you are such a special soul.. 

I bet you guys are like who the crap is Kristina and why should I care??  Well She is pretty awesome she always reads your blog and makes some witty comment. She will make you feel like someone cares and you aren't just blogging for yourself.    I would link her blog here but I don't know how, but she will be the first one to comment on this and then you can go from there. 

Love,
Leah  

3 comments:

Kerri said...

No, I am the first to comment. Kristina must be sick becasue she is always the first. I don't recall hearing about a play date. When? I want to come!

Kristina P. said...

I was on my way to work. I need to be first! It's a complex I have.

That's OK. I have forgiven you. But I am still judging you. It's my resolution and all.

And we should do a play date!

La La La Leah said...

Yes Kristina,

You can bring lots of joy to the kids with your snuggie! You can be in charge of crafts.

 
Blog Design by April Showers