Tuesday, June 16, 2009

my friend, my VT

Dear Rebecca! 

Yes, you can come clean my fridge!  I have all kinds of goodies in there for you!  No I will have to pay you and hold up my end of the deal... Because I still want us to be on speaking terms after this.   You can come anytime  expect Wednesday and Friday morning before 12.  I have things going on...   And probably not while my husband is home so I don't have to hear him complain.  Which by the way we are better terms now... What a difference and day and blog make!!   Anyhoo I have southwest egg-rolls, cookies and cheetos we can eat and probably some other stuff too!  Bring your mask and gloves...heheheh no I am serious and I will be writing up the confidentially agreement shortly... and bring diet coke with lime I am out =(  for real how come I don't have your email address and have to air all my dirty laundry out for my bloggers?? HMMMM  I am glad you like my blog and it makes you laugh... Sometimes I fear the context of my blog could damage eyes and make Baby Jesus cry, But we have all been warned, and I will be responsible for my letters.  Anyhoo call me my little ray of sunshine that turned my gray skies clear!  OH hey while you are here and you are my VT can you help me make my blog cute? I dislike the one i have now and had issues when i tried to fix it myself. =( BOOOO ME. 

Love,
Leah 

3 comments:

Kerri said...

yeah whatever, let someone else train you about blogs. Hmphh.
Glad you are feeling better today! I am completely exhausted from the craft show and am going to be lazy all day today until dinnertime. Are we still on for Yoga? I'm glad I will get to see you agian. I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever!

Kristina P. said...

Baby Jesus crying is a common problem.

And I just managed to get ice cream in my hair.

La La La Leah said...

We did not get to the blog the fridge took to much time. 1 HOUR! SO ITS COOL. Kristina did my blog make you get hair in your ice cream??

 
Blog Design by April Showers